We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
SCHNORR® fine-blanking expertise
SCHNORR® GmbH is experienced in fine-blanking technology e.g. the production of fine-blanked disc springs and diverse precision parts.
SCHNORR® GmbH works in this area with different steel grades and also with difficult materials. The necessary heat treatment can be done in the SCHNORR® factory.
technical production resources of SCHNORR® GmbH*
- several fine-blanking pressworks.
- Cutting strength up to 2500 kN.
- max. band width 180 mm.
- max. material thickness 7 mm.
- standard materials: C75S, 51CrV4, X10CrNi18-8, X7CrNiAl17-7, DC04, C-Steels.
- production quantities starting from 1.000 pieces.
- multiple-falling tools possible.
* Feasibility concerning quantity, dimension and material properties needs to be examined for each individual case