We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
With effect of the first measures resp. Regulations of the Federal Government (March 12th, 2020) we have taken various protective measures for our employees and visitors, which ensure the best possible protection to them.
Among others, the following precautionary measures have been implemented:
- Home-Office for the whole administrative staff, wherever they are able to meet the technical requirements.
- Multi-Shift-Systems for the production to reduce personal contacts of our staff.
- Separation of shifts in the production (no personal shift handover, time buffer between the shifts).
- No personal appointments with suppliers, customers and external service providers at our locations. (Exceptions are necessary service operations such as maintainance, repair or calibrations, which have to be done by external service providers).
- External visits were postponed or carried out via alternative multimedia channels.
- Vocational education and trainings for our employees were postponed to fall 2020 or rebooked for webinars.
- Desinfectant at several stations within the company.
- Checklist with various emergency measures in the event of a potential Corona infection (by contact of an employee with an external, infected person).
- Ban on the use of the company locker room. Employees have to arrive dressed in work clothing.
- Reduction of seats in the cafeteria in order to maintain the necessary safety distance and the division by department.
- Paper towels ( and trash bins) at all doors to avoid touching the door handles "bare". In addition, so called "snaps" were installed, which prevent doors from falling shut.
- Paper towels (and trash bins) at all devices used by several people (time clocks, water dispensers).
- Separate keyboards and computer mice for each shift.
- Stays only within the department - by leaving the own department employees have to wear a protective mask and safety glasses.
All these measures serve primarily to protect the health of our employees, to implement the regulations of the Federal Government within our company and thus to save lives.
In addition, these measures and the flexibility of our employees enable us to maintain our production and delivery capability even in these difficult times.
We sincerely hope that our determined actions will lead to a slowing down effect of the further spread of COVID-19.
Please stay healthy!