We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Brush deburring is ideal for even surfaces. Using our brush-deburring-equipment, parts can be quickly and reliably deburred on one or both sides.
With this manufacturing process, the workpieces pass through our multi-stage brush-deburring-system and can be processed wih very high precision by the use of different, high-quality brushes of different grain sizes (coarse-grained, fine-grained ...).
Our multi-stage brush-deburring-system offers you and us the following options and advantages within one brushing process:
- Removal of primary burrs, such as those that occur during fineblanking or stamping
- Removal of secondary burrs, which can occur during surface grinding or disc grinding
- Rounding the component edges with reproducible bevel, also within toothing in the tooth base and on the tooth flanks
- Improving the surface roughness up to brush polishing to a high gloss (e.g. for visible parts)
- Customized surface roughness
- Process reliability - this guarantees relatively high reproducibility
- Gentle surface processing / stamping burr removal (no bruises / defects due to processing) - decisive for safety-relevant parts
- Usually no negative impact on plane parallelism and flatness
- Processing of flat stamped parts
- t ≥ 0,50 mm
- Ø up to approx. 250 mm for single-sided processing
- Ø up to approx. 140 mm for double-sided processing
- All magnetizable materials can be processed
- Roughness depths of 3.5 µm. Smaller roughness depths can be achieved by additional polishing processes
- Material removal in the range of max. 5-6 μm
We adapt all process steps to your individual requirements and offer high-quality results for different, magnetizable materials.
Thanks to constant process optimization, in addition to high-precision edge rounding, the economic aspect remains in our focus and guarantees you fair pricing.
We would be happy to advise you and develop a customized solution for your project.